2022 Updated Fiction Writing Tools Series

December 21, 2022

 


 Hi everyone!

Just a heads up, I’m in the midst of updating most of the nonfiction guides in the “Fiction Writing Tools” series. I have streamlined and condensed the text, along with correcting any outdated information. 

As of December 2022, four of the guides in the series have been updated and republished, “The Writer’s Guide to Character Emotion” and “The Writer’s Guide to Character Expression” and "The Writer's Guide to Vivid Characters and Scenes" if you want to read the newest, updated editions. 





And the boxset, "The Writer's Guide to Emotions and Expressions" has been updated, too. 

You don’t need to purchase new copies, you can just contact Amazon support and request the newest version. They’ll update your eReader for free and it only takes a few minutes. I sincerely hope that you enjoy the revised editions. 

Amazon Fiction Writing Tools: https://www.amazon.com/S.-A.-Soule/e/B017Y1KM2I


 

No comments

I absolutely love hearing from my followers! Thank you so much for your comments. Consider yourself awesome!

(Please do not spam me. I moderate all comments, so do not waste your time.)