Proven Marketing Tips to Increase Sales on a Backlist

November 5, 2018




Recommended reading to help indie authors sell more books:"Relaunch Your Novel: Breathe Life Into Your Backlist"

Have you launched a novel, or many novels, only to have them land with a whimper? 


Have you had a great selling book or series slowly fade away to obscurity? 

What if you could relaunch those books, turning your backlist into a great source of income?

You can. This book will teach you:
- How to analyze your previous launches to determine failure points
- How to turn your backlist into an automated system that feeds readers back into your other books
- What types of relaunches exist, and which is right for your book.
- How other authors have successfully relaunched. What worked, and what didn’t.
- How to use keywords to successfully attract your target readership, including using keywords in your title
- How your book cover can negatively impact sells

 

***
 

This guide is great to read even if you haven't published a book yet. The advice in this book helped me to increase my own book sales and revive my backlist.

Actually, I recommend reading all of Chris Fox's informative writing and marketing guides. :-)



1 comment

  1. Hi, just wanted to say, I loved this article.

    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from my followers! Thank you so much for your comments. Consider yourself awesome!

(Please do not spam me. I moderate all comments, so do not waste your time.)